Saturday, November 30, 2013

TED Talk

A while back in class we watched a TED talk called "The Danger of a Single Story featuring Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie where . I really enjoyed Adichie's story. Her tone was very mellow and she was also very humurous. I watched her speech a few times over and went on to watch other TED talks. I watched the model Cameron Russell talk about how looks aren't everything and Amy Cuddy tell us how our body language shapes who we are. Russell who is a model herself opens up about having her own insecurities even though she won the genetic lottery. Amy Cuddy informs us that these body language motions are even evident in the animal world. These TED talks are very informative and motivating. After watching Adichie speak about listening to a single story is harmful I decided to watch other TED talks about other topics because of how much this one reeled me in. TED talks are a great way to open a persons mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment